|Mainland UK, NI, Scottish H&I
||£15.00 - £50.00
|Channel Islands & Offshore
||£50.00 - £100.00
|Eire & Europe
Estimated Lead Times
The following lead times are typical timescales from the point of your order being ready for production and its’ arrival at our despatch centre in the UK. The estimated lead times shown for the products commence at the point you have finalised your order.
Once your shutters have been despatched you should receive them in 1 – 3 working days. We will send you an email to confirm the day they are to be despatched.
|Lifetime Shutters Products
||Estimated Lead Time*
|Ecowood, BiowoodPlus, AquaGreen, Supreme - PAINTED
||10 - 12 Weeks
|Biowood - BRUSHED and Supreme - STAINED
||12 - 14 Weeks
Please note that we endeavour to despatch all orders as shown above. However, some things may be outside our direct control such as shipping or delivery delays, and we cannot be responsible for any resulting costs incurred. Every order is custom-made by our craftsmen, so the lead times shown are only estimates since our aim is always to provide you with a perfect product.
General information concerning delivery:
- The lead time begins when you have agreed the details of your order via the secure link and after telephone confirmation with our office. When you have confirmed your order, we will send you our invoice and an email to confirm that production is commencing. Please contact us immediately if for some reason you do not receive this.
- All orders for delivery in the UK mainland, NI, and Scottish Highlands and Islands are delivered by our own vans.
- We will email and/or phone you to confirm the shipping date.
- Please remember that our shutters are produced for you to install. If you are going to have them fitted by a third party, please wait until you have received your order and checked it over before you instruct an installer. Lifetime Shutters cannot be responsible for any delays or damages after the shutters have been accepted by you.
Important Updates & Exceptions:
- Please note: deliveries outside the UK are dependent upon third party transport. This means that we cannot be responsible for delivery times once the shutters have left our workshops.